[Hidden-tech] TattooNOW in Easthampton, MA Seeks HTML Programmer

gabe ripley gabe at tattoonow.com
Tue Dec 14 12:58:42 EST 2010

TattooNOW is the tattoo industries leader in website development. We
have an engine that currently powers over 100 live artist, studio, and
tattoo convention websites with an ever growing clientele. Each
website we host generates traffic and business for our clients all
around the world, with over 2 million unique visitors a month visiting
the network of sites. Our permanent, full-time staff provides website
development services from design to programming, testing, launch, and
ongoing traffic consulting. We work with our clients on a one on one
basis to provide each of them with a customized website to suit their
professional and personal needs. TattooNOW's small, but dedicated
staff prides themselves on attention to detail and exceptional
customer service. We strive to help less computer savvy clients fully
understand the benefits and take advantage of having their own
website, along with teaching them the possibilities of networking with
our large tattoo community.

We have openings immediately available for a part-time programmer to
work on a contract basis in or near Easthampton MA. We have about 15
websites in various stages of production, and continue to close sites
on a weekly basis. Jobs include converting sites from html to our
templates, currently in cold fusion. Programmer also needs to be
experienced cutting photoshop files up into html using tables for
layout and css for styling. We're looking for someone who can
appreciate the tattoo side of things but first and foremost we are
looking for a developer who has time to deliver these sites on a
weekly basis. The position requires meeting at least once a week at
the studio in Easthampton, MA. Scheduling can be flexible, but must be
consistent. While weekly meetings are necessary on site in
easthampton, the bulk of the work can certainly be done remotely. We
currently have a pool of design freelancers, though, html programmers
who can also design are a big plus.

If you are self-motivated, hardworking, and have strong desires to
expand upon your knowledge of programming and the tattoo industry we'd
love to have you as part of our team. If you think you would be a good
match for this position, we'd like to discuss the possibilities with
you. Please forward your resume to TattooNOW at tattoonow.com

Qualifications
General Skills
* Good written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience working effectively in a team environment
* Experience with html programming, css styling, and light cold fusion/
php scripting
* Experience with cutting up photoshop files into html, and well as a
good general knowledge of photoshop.

Nice Skills
* Design
* Action-script/Flash
* Javascript

How to Apply
Please forward your resume to TattooNOW at tattoonow.com

thanks,
gabe

http://www.OffTheMapTattoo.com/ - Tattoo studio in western mass

http://www.TattooGathering.com - 4 Days of seminars, workshops,
discussion panels, and world class tattooing!
9/15-18 2011 - Hancock MA
9/13-16 2012 - Keystone CO

http://www.TattooNOW.com/ - Websites and more for the tattoo industry

112 Cottage St Easthampton MA 01027 (413) 585-9134