[Hidden-tech] Planning for 2011? Four free review copies of new book on marketing strategy

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 11:13:26 EST 2010

Hello Hidden Tech friends,

It's almost that time of year to start planning for 2011, and I am offering four free review copies of my new book, Strategic Marketing (autographed), to Hidden Tech members who fit the following criteria:

1)You have been in business for at least two years

2)You agree to post a reader review of the book on Amazon.com within three weeks of receiving your copy of the book

No other strings attached.

First come, first served until the four available copies are spoken for.  Just email me with your postal address.

You can see the Amazon listing and the table of contents here:

http://www.amazon.com/Strategic-Marketing-Insights-Directions-Business/dp/0971640734/

The book contains a number of chapters on creating a marketing plan.  As you can see, the listing looks kind of bare waiting for reader feedback!

Thanks for your help.

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen
www.marketinginsightguides.com