[Hidden-tech] Place HTML on a Facebook profile?

Cheryl Handsaker charlemontwebworks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 09:01:43 EST 2010

Hi HT,

I'm new to Facebook (and hopefully just passing through :-)) but I'm trying to help put a donation button on a Facebook profile (not a fan page).

I can paste the HTML snippet into a Profile Box or other HMTL holder and preview it just fine but I am unable to figure out how to place this on the profile. I Googled but none of the solutions I found  work  (some posted as recently as April 2010).

Any ideas?

  Charlemont Web Works
  Web Application Development, Web Maintenance, Drupal and Joomla! CMS sites