[Hidden-tech] seeking Linux desktop support

Jeremy Dunn jeremy.j.dunn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:11:40 EDT 2010

Greetings Hidden-tech list members.

A small, Greenfield-area non-profit seeks an experienced Linux sysadmin for various tasks, including re-imaging desktop workstations, upgrading to newer version and/or different distro, and troubleshooting a number of issues.  We're currently running Kubuntu Hardy with a mix of KDE3.5 and KDE4.  We're considering moving to SuSE 10.

Much of the work needs to be performed onsite.  Good people and communication skills are essential, as the users are mostly non-technical volunteers.

The need is immediate.  Please respond directly to me with a brief summary of your experience, availability, hourly rate, and contact information.  We will pay on a 1099 basis only.

Thanks,
- Jeremy

Jeremy Dunn
jeremy.j.dunn at gmail.com