[Hidden-tech] 25% Hike for MA Small Business Health Insurance Rates

Karen Ribeiro karen at innerfortune.com
Fri Aug 27 09:53:42 EDT 2010

In order to take advantage of the very beneficial HSA (Health Savings Account) option, you have to be covered by an insurance policy with a high deductible. (individual = $1150, family = $2300). http://www.irs.gov/publications/p969/index.html

 <http://www.innerfortune.com/> IF logo with slogan

Karen Ribeiro

413-265-3892 (c)

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/karenribeiro> http://www.linkedin.com/in/karenribeiro