[Hidden-tech] 3 HP LJ 4000 for parts or repair, Corner Computer desk, LazyBoy, and maybe more

Michael Eger michael.eger at michaelegerconsulting.com
Mon Aug 16 10:26:11 EDT 2010

I am having twins and since I need space and most of the stuff I am
giving away is IT related I wanted to post here before Craig's list.

I have 3 LJ 4000 printers for parts or repair.(must take all 3) Free

One  corner computer desk, Free

One recliner AKA LazyBoy. Free

One Dell C400  model # PP03L
1.1 p3 512mb ram 30gb hd 12inch screen ultra portable, external cdr,
Ubuntu installed password long forgotten.  $75 or B.O.

I might have more stuff once you get here. Please call or email see below.

-Michael Eger
michael.eger at michaelegerconsulting.com
(413) 455-0797