[Hidden-tech] epson printer needs new home

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 11:09:42 EDT 2010

Hello H-T

I have an Epson Stylus Photo 2200 printer that I no longer have a use
for--I haven't used it in over a year. The last time I used it, it was
working well. It does a good job printing photos and high-resolution
files but takes too long to print proof-quality layouts, which is what
I really need a color printer for.
	Epson no longer makes drivers for it but I found several generic
drivers on-line -- the free one works well on my system.
	I have a large stash of ink cartridges that I will include with the
printer. I also have the original manual that came with it.

	This is a free offer--if you want to come get it, it's yours. Please
spread the word.
	Contact me off-list if you have questions.
	Thanks
	Lynne
	863-9406