[Hidden-tech] success tethering android with mac using PDAnet!

andrew bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Sat Aug 7 16:26:40 EDT 2010

Dear H-T,

I just got my Sprint Samsung Moment Android phone to tether successfully
using PDAnet

http://www.junefabrics.com/android/mac.php

EUREKA!

--
Andrew Bellak
CEO

andrew at StakeHoldersCapital.com
www.StakeHoldersCapital.com
(o) 888-STK-HLDR (785-4537) x.2
(o) 413-306-3244
(f) 888-735-HLDR (4537)
(m) 646-552-5783

skype = andrewbellak
twitter = andystkhldrscap
-common good investing, uncommonly smart
-risk management with options

designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of StakeHolders Capital. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such. All information is subject to change without notice. This e-mail may
be considered advertising under federal law. If you do not want to receive
similar commercial electronic mail messages in the future from StakeHolders
Capital, you may change your e-mail preferences at any time by contacting
our office.