[Hidden-tech] Thanks!

Alan Hurwitz ahalink at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 16:09:32 EDT 2010

HT Colleagues and Friends,
Thanks so much for all the great suggestions on getting our roof up to snuff. I appreciate your taking the trouble to do that. I am following up on a number of those referrals.

To the web-master - I apologize if the request was in some way inappropriate. I had no idea about that. It was seeing some of the other requests being circulated that gave me the idea. I don't use this venue too much for this kind of issue. I understood from your note that it is now OK to do that under the conditions you posted. Please let me know if that isn't the case.

You do a great job, and I want to be as supportive as possible to your efforts.

Alan Hurwitz