[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Valleywood (r) Productions has major project for sound/projectionist

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Thu Apr 29 11:12:46 EDT 2010

From: Amy Zuckerman <az at a-zinternational.com>

    Hi Hidden Techies,
    I have fabulous news for the person or company who wants to be the
    ongoing sound/projectionist for Valleywood (r) Productions. This will
    also involve evaluating Eastworks for embedded sound and projection --
    including flat screen TVs - in time.

    I need someone to handle the May 8 Valleywood show ASAP! You will get
    great PR in exchange for a fair price. I will be keeping a list.

    CREW - We will can use everyone from ticket takers, ushers, art room
    help, videographers, PR/marketing and the sound/projectionist ASAP.

    Please write to me and Betty Schwartz (see below). Also, you can leave a
    message at 413-253-4124 for me to field as soon as possible.

    Also we need:
    	A large screen - largest they have
	A LCD projector
	An average sound system for a room seating 145,
		nothing to blast us out of our seats
	A second sound system for the registration space
	Two TVs with VCRs/DVD players

    Whoever takes on the projectionist/sound job needs to provide or help
  	us arrange to get these.

    Amy Zuckerman<az at a-zinternational.com>
    Betty Schwartz<betty.schwartz2 at verizon.net  <mailto:betty.schwartz2 at verizon.net>>