[Hidden-tech] Free Press is hiring a Web Developer

Neal Bastek nbastek at freepress.net
Wed Apr 28 16:30:21 EDT 2010

Free Press is hiring a Web Developer to work with our Web team to build, enhance and maintain our family of Web sites and applications (including freepress.net; savetheinternet.com; mediafail.org; savethenews.org; newpublicmedia.org; and stopbigmedia.com). We're looking for a motivated, well-organized, level-headed person with substantial Drupal development experience. This job requires strong project management, communication and technical skills. If you think you have what we're looking for, this is a great opportunity to use your tech skills to make a difference in the world and join our creative, witty and well-caffeinated team of media reformers.

Complete our on-line application at: http://www.freepress.net/node/78415

--

Neal Bastek
web director