[Hidden-tech] Shared Office Spaces for Small Businesses and Startups

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Apr 23 19:11:38 EDT 2010

This was a note that was held from the last discussion of shared space,

Re: [Hidden-tech] Shared Office Spaces for Small Businesses and Startups
From:
Lisa Hoag <1world4all at gmail.com>

I am very interested in the co-working concept. I have made some
efforts to start a co-working group located in Northampton, ultimately
to create a co-working space in Northampton. Is there anyone who would
be interested in collaborating on such a venture? Please email me.

I have been checking out co-working spaces in New York City and
elsewhere, and am sort of gathering ideas about what works and what
doesn't and what would be the ideal working environment to create.

All the Best,

Lisa