[Hidden-tech] WiredWest fiberoptic broadband

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Sun Apr 18 01:12:13 EDT 2010

Matt,

I'm not sure which wireless protocal you are talking about but my reading of
the WiMax specs, both theoretical and reported actual, would seem to
indicate that it could support video and much farther spacing of towers - on
the order of miles rather than fractions. I know the equipment is still
expensive and there are still the issues of terrain and trees, but I've been
following it for a few years to see how it develops.

Will

Will Loving, President
Dedication Technologies, Inc.

--