[Hidden-tech] Looking for venue with computers for free or low cost classes

Terran Birrell terran at pressmy.biz
Wed Apr 14 15:15:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm looking into the possibility of doing a class to teach small businesses
how to set up a website using Wordpress. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a
venue in which I might be able to do this kind of thing?

I think this could be either free or very inexpensive, so if there are any
business development groups that might be interested I'd like to know about
them.

I'd also be open to charging more if the only venues I can find expect a
booking fee.

I welcome any and all suggestions. Thanks,

--
Terran Birrell
Affordable, easily updated Wordpress websites