[Hidden-tech] Hiring Permanent Crew for Valleywood (r) Productions

Betty Schwartz betty.schwartz2 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 14 11:49:14 EDT 2010

Calling all Hidden Techers:

I'm working with Amy Zuckerman on a fabulous Valleywood (r) Productions
program called Hidden Hollywood at the newly renovated EastWorks Studios in
Northampton April 24 and May 8.   We're Hiring!  We need you, or someone you
know, for a permanent crew of paid staff and internship positions:

*	marketing/PR
*	photographers
*	videographers
*	set-up
*	ticketing
*	sales of books and products at the event
*	storytime leaders
*	managers of the workshop art rooms

Hidden Hollywood showcases some of the incredible people who have been
executive and creative powerhouses in Hollywood and NY and have chosen to
live and work in western Mass.  The program is a combination of workshops in
animation and other techniques during the day and in the evening, speakers
taking you behind the scenes of recent blockbusters.   Please contact me for
more information.

Betty Schwartz

Betty.schwartz2 at verizon.net