[Hidden-tech] Your First Audio Product: Free Teleseminar Thursday

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 08:56:16 EDT 2009

Hi Hidden Tech-ers!

You're invited to attend a FREE teleseminar this Thursday (7 p.m. Eastern time) called "Your First Audio Product, Step by Step."

During this one-hour session, I'll take you one step at a time through the easiest way of creating your first recorded audio product and putting it up for sale online, without your having to spend a nickel to do this.

Although this free session is sponsored by my upcoming Launch Your Information Empire course, there will be no more than a minute of promotion during the call.  The remainder consists of teaching and answering callers' questions.

If you're unable to make the live session, you may sign up any time through the end of this week to receive the free recording.

Whether you're listening live or to the recording, you'll be impressed at how easy it is to create a product you'll be proud of - and can charge for - without an outlay of cash.

Sign up here for the live session or the recording:

http://www.yudkin.com/info2QA.htm

Cheers,

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen

P.S.  Feel free to forward this message to anyone else who might be interested.  But there's limited space on the live call, so secure your spot now:

http://www.yudkin.com/info2QA.htm