[Hidden-tech] DSL & Voip

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Thu Oct 29 14:57:04 EDT 2009

The cloud is the future. Conspiracy theorists will abound, but the cloud is
the future.

I use hosted apps all over the place - not just Google - and by far I'm very
happy.

Google's rights grabs for books was bone-headed. But, it's not in their
interest to piss off customers by screwing with your data. If I have to view
ads in order to access free tools and services, I'll gladly do that. I use a
variety of Firefox plug-ins anyway to block ads.

The second that they launch G-Drive - the service-app that has been rumored
for years now - I'll gladly back up every single piece of digital data I
have to Google's servers - and I'll probably continue to use another
competing back-up service too - just to be safe.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
413 475-0087
www.jeffrutherford.com