[Hidden-tech] AT&T Wireless service quality

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Fri Oct 23 06:56:14 EDT 2009

I'll weigh in too... I'm in Vermont just north of Brattleboro. I
bought my iphone from local AT&T store, signed up there.  Aside from
slow VM messages and occasionally low bars from home, it works. I wish
there were more options on the plans.

I had one interchange when after I stopped paying for unlimited text
messages, I got spam text. Called and after wading the telephone
system found someone to credit back the charge and show me how to stop
nuisance texts.

The iphone itself uses up battery fast.. turn off location services
and push emails.

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting
Results through effective group process