[Hidden-tech] Anyone have Windows 7 available for demo at Thursday's GoNOMAD networking event?

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Mon Oct 19 16:00:58 EDT 2009

If someone has access to the new Microsoft operating system, Windows 7 (the
official release date is October 22) and would be willing to give us a short
demo at the GoNOMAD networking event on Thursday, could you send me email?

Thank you, Claudia

COME SIP AND SCHMOOZE AT GoNOMAD--Don't Miss a Great Scene!

Date: Thursday, October 22, 2007
Time: 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Location: GoNOMAD Cafe, South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Refreshments Provided: Chips, dips, hors d'oeuvres, soda, and wine.
Suggested Donation: $5 to defray cost of refreshments

Join your fellow HT-ers at the GoNOMAD Cafe in South Deerfield, where there
are computers we can use, drinks to be drunk, and no obligation networking
to be had!

It's the perfect place for an HT life with WiFi, strong coffee and lunch
during the day but we clear out the chairs and get down to networking at
these fun sip and socials here at night. Join us after work for a sip and a
schmooze at GoNOMAD Cafe in South Deerfield, Thursday, October 22 at 5:30
pm. $5 at the door. GoNOMAD café is located in the center of South Deerfield
across from the Town Common. For more information go to
wwww.GoNOMADcafe.com.

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC

Helping smart people become outstanding authors™
Produce, Publish, Promote
Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere

Aspiring Authors Workshop: November 7

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html>
www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html

 <mailto:Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com> Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com

+1 413 259 1741