[Hidden-tech] need someone to shoot some video for an hour

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:50:06 EDT 2009

Hello all,
A friend asked if I could videotape a local event:
*
*
*THIS Friday*
*6pm-7pm*
*in Williamsburg*

but I'll be out of town. Is anyone able to shoot some real basic video of a
small, local kids group activity? I'm able to pay you $30 for the hour
shoot. They'd like to document the event because one of their key members is
ill and not able to attend...so, it's real important for the group to have
it documented. I can give details when you reply.

It'd be greatly appreciated and a quick way to make 30 buckaroos...anyone?

Regards,

Tom Adams
(413) 575-9707
Williamsburg, MA