[Hidden-tech] Opportunity for Slide Review During Presentations with Pizzaz

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Thu Oct 8 14:15:54 EDT 2009

Chris Landry has kindly offered to review and suggest ways to improve a
select number of presentation slides submitted by our members. If you plan
to attend our event PRESENTATIONS WITH PIZZAZ and would like him to review
yours, then please send one or two of your slides to Chris (
<mailto:chrislandry100 at gmail.com> chrislandry100 at gmail.com). He will select
from those submitted to include during his presentation.

Thank you, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC

Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT

Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere

Next Workshop: Become an Author, October 17

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html>
www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html

 <mailto:Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com> Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com

+1 413 259 1741