[Hidden-tech] AT&T Wireless service quality

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Wed Oct 7 14:11:54 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

I'm considering switching to AT&T Wireless specifically to get the iPhone.
However, I've heard some disturbing things about their service. In particular,
I have a friend who says that she can have her voicemails delayed significantly
(hours or even a day). That would be unacceptable to me if it's a regular
occurrence.

What has your experience been with AT&T Wireless service in general
and the voicemail situation in particular?

Thanks,
Stefan

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com