[Hidden-tech] Need Contribute technical help

Town Websites townwebsites at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 21:47:51 EDT 2009

Interesting post, thanks Susanna, I've wanted to play with Contribute for a
couple clients as an alternative to converting a site to use a CMS but have
not tried to configure a site yet.  If nobody else chimes in I may be able
to spend half an hour or so trying to get a simple page set up through
Dreamweaver's contribute hooks.

My experience working with Adobe's more complex and less frequently used
features is that you often need someone with specific training and some of
the features don't seem to work as well as you'd think they should, or don't
work cross platform etc.   That's not to detract from the many Adobe things
that are both easy to use and provide great functionality, just to note my
experience that you may need someone with the specific expertise to even
tell you if you can do what you want to do.  Good luck, do let us know if
you're able to get Contribute to work for you.

Charlie Heath

Town Websites