[Hidden-tech] my blog is getting hacked - help

Tom Adams- Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 06:24:19 EDT 2009

Thanks all,
after another week or so of enduring random blog post-hacks from "all-
natural" stimulation devices and other enhancement related products...
I believe I've discovered how my blogger hosted blog was being hacked.
There is an option to set up an email @blogger.com and send your posts
directly through email. I liked the concept of that when I first set
up the blog, so I assigned myself an email... apparently someone (or
thing) got a hold of that and was posting their naughty-bits via that
email. I just changed that email - so, I'm hoping that does the trick.
I'm surprised that wasn't one of the 10 or so suggestions I got from
this fine  group of smartypantszes;) but hey, you learn something new
everyday.
thanks for all your input and hopefully 'case closed'.

Regards,

Tom Adams
(from iPhone)
(413) 575-9707