[Hidden-tech] Proxy server to access protected website

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Nov 18 07:41:31 EST 2009

Login into a proxy server doesn't necessarily take them to a local page,
and that is needed for a hidden user/password.

It's worth a try ...

However if this is being done strictly using  javascript and setting
cookies,
(maybe even ajax) as it appears -- that requires interaction with the
primary server, since js/cookies
must come from the same machine - a form on an intermediate machine
would not be recognized as valid either.

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com