[Hidden-tech] Tuesday November 17th @6 PM - SharePoint Presentation by AvePoint

info at mstech.org info at mstech.org
Mon Nov 16 21:40:35 EST 2009

html,body {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
}
td {
	font-size: 15px;
	color: #333333;
}

               Creating a High Performance SharePoint Environment with Successful SharePoint Data Protection, Administration, and Replication by AvePoint
              With SharePoint’s growing role as a business-critical collaboration tool and digital-asset repository, implementing intelligent strategies for data protection, platform management and accessibility is absolutely essential. Although native SharePoint data protection and administration capabilities exist, they prove inadequate for most competitive organizations. In this session we will discuss the key attributes of all successful SharePoint data protection, archiving, and administration initiatives, and review how to develop strategies for your specific organizational needs. After analyzing SharePoint's native backup and recovery, administration, archiving, and data-access capabilities, we will identify best practices, available free tools, and other best-of-breed solutions for ensuring a fully protected, efficiently managed, and accessible SharePoint platform.