[Hidden-tech] Looking for a Green roofer who's good and reliable

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Nov 11 16:28:26 EST 2009

We need a new roof. We already have both PV and solar hot water up
there, and need someone ideally who can take those down, put up a
Green roof (long-wearing, maybe LEED-certified) and then properly
reinstall the solar.

Any reccos?

Shel Horowitz
Book shepherd, copywriter/marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"I show the world the *value* in your *values*."

Twitter (best way to reach): @shelhorowitz

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://www.principledprofit.com / http://www.frugalmarketing.com
mailto:shel at principledprofit.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author: Principled Profit: Marketing That Puts People First
Blog on Corporate/Government/Marketing Ethics:
http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/