[Hidden-tech] Selling CDs online

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Nov 10 08:04:56 EST 2009

I know several people who use CD Baby, with good results. Depending on the
genre, there are others that serve particular niches (Friends of Big Band
Jazz being most notable in that category, for example).

Amazon is the most logical of the big-box sites, and you can sell individual
tunes for MP3 downloads, too.

Ed