[Hidden-tech] moto droid phone, something similar on at&T?

Jeff Mackler jeff at rubberneck.net
Thu Nov 5 10:49:26 EST 2009

Matt,
I share your sentiments about a touch screen keyboard.

I¹ve been very happy with my current Blackberry, but am in need of an
upgrade to 3g.   I¹ve been waiting for about 6 months for the new Blackberry
Onyx (also called the 9700 and Bold 2).  It¹s scheduled to finally release
on AT&T sometime in the next few weeks and looks like it¹s going to be a
great phone.  It has a physical keyboard that is supposedly one of the best
made (unlike the Droid keyboard, which has received many negative reviews).
You can check out more info here:
http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/09/21/blackberry-9700-review-part-1/

Having said that, I¹m heading to Verizon this weekend to play with the
Droid, as I like the idea of platform and some of the features.  However,
I¹m pretty sure I¹ll be getting the Blackberry, as I don¹t think you can
beat their hardware and OS for mail.

-Jeff