[Hidden-tech] Public Speaking - Toastmasters Open House - November 4th

Jeffrey Rutherford jeffrutherford at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:55:37 EST 2009

Mastering public speaking can help most people grow their business and
feel confident in giving business presentations and networking.

With that in mind, I wanted to remind Hidden Tech members of the local
Toastmasters club in Northampton. I've been a member of the club for
about a year, and I've found it valuable in improving my public speaking
skills (I still have a long way to go).

Tomorrow, Wednesday, November 4th, Speakeasy Toastmasters, the local
award-winning chapter of Toastmasters International, will be holding its
semi-annual Open House at The College Church, 58 Pomeroy Terrace,
Northampton, MA., from 6:30-8:45pm.

For further information about Toastmasters, the Open House, or
directions, you can check out www.toastofnorthampton.org.

Feel free to drop by tomorrow.

Best,

Jeff Rutherford