[Hidden-tech] Online printing recommendations

Jim Holdsworth JimHold at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 11:19:11 EST 2009

I've had good luck with www.vistaprint.com <http://www.vistaprint.com/> .

Fast, inexpensive, and you can design everything exactly as you want online
- including clip art.

They'll also offer you your design on T-shirts, pens, and refrigerator
magnets.  Have fun.

Cheers.

Jim

Jim Holdsworth  |  Office: +1 413-253-2101  |  Home: +1 413-253-0101
JimHold at comcast.net
www.linkedin.com/in/jimholdsworth
Making the world safe for good writing

  _____