[Hidden-tech] Web Development Project

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri May 15 15:43:32 EDT 2009

You might want to look at the work our new non-profit group is providing
to other non-profits:
       http://www.takinggreenvirtual.org

you don't mention the purpose of this non-profit so I can't tell you if
they qualify.
Check it out anyway.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/