[Hidden-tech] PR for A Domain Auction MusicRevolution.com?

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Mon May 11 11:37:41 EDT 2009

At 1:48 PM -0400 5/10/09, Charles Uchu Strader wrote:
>   ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>   ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Well, I've finally decided to part with a domain I got way back when
>I thought I'd get involved in the online music industry.
>So, I've put it up for auction.  The domain is: musicrevolution.com
>
>So putting this email out, in case anyone on this list is
>interested...and also wondering if anyone has tips for getting PR
>out about a domain sale.
>Check out the site for the link to the auction site:
>
>http://www.musicrevolution.com
>
>Cheers,
>
>Charles

* Twitter and facebook--and since it's music-related, myspace
* Online discussion groups aimed at the music industry

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html