[Hidden-tech] Printer Issue

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Mon May 11 11:15:27 EDT 2009

Actually, there may be hope. Depending on the printer, alcohol may work
or my actually be destructive. A different solvent might work, or it may
be something else entirely. That doesn't necessarily negate the
statement that printers are throw-away and designed to sell ink, but
check out http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/. They have guidance, forums,
kits, etc. Just put in your printer model and find what they have to say.

Chris Hoogendyk

-
   O__  ---- Systems Administrator
 (*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center