[Hidden-tech] Apple - videos-DVD burning question

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Mon May 11 09:27:46 EDT 2009

I have a quick question re: burning DVDs of digital family videos that I
have uploaded to my MacBook Pro. As an aside, I feel like this is an example
of software being too complicated for its own good.

Here's what I'd like to do, and I would prefer a very simple, seamless
process. I would like to take 20-30 different videos - varying lengths - 10
seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, etc., and burn them onto a DVD as
one continuous movie. I don't care about chapters or having a menu where I
can access different videos.

Yesterday, I did this by creating a slideshow in iDVD and putting all the
movies into the slideshow. But, as a result, the movie image is limited to a
relatively small window on the TV screen (when you play the DVD) vs. a
full-screen video.

Any tips, suggestions?

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford