[SPAM] [Hidden-tech] Printer Issue

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Mon May 11 09:05:38 EDT 2009

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but if you've tried cleaning the
heads multiple times and that doesn't work, it's time to go buy a new
printer.  Printers now days are throw-away electronics, they sell the
printer to sell the ink. See if you can't find one that uses the same Canon
ink.

It is possible to take it apart and clean everything with rubbing alcohol,
but I've never found that to work for a long period of time.  Once they die,
there's not a lot of hope.

Sorry

Paul Stallman

Managing Director