[Hidden-tech] Alternate web hosts

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Fri May 8 12:43:05 EDT 2009

Folks,

We've discussed this before, but a client has asked anew about alternate web hosts. This client is concerned that his current host, which also has been responsible for creative and content layout, is on the wane. The client seeks a possible new host (which could happen anywhere in cyberspace) who can also be of creative support. The immediate need (if any), would be to move all content; eventually, it will include some updating and creative. The preference is Berkshire County, but I suspect that Springfield or west might be acceptable, as well.

Thanks,
Ed