[Hidden-tech] HT SURPRISE SUPPORT PARTY ON THURSDAY - VALLEYWOOD TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Mon May 4 18:11:57 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

It seems spring has come and gone, at least for a bit. But as it's the merry
month of May, I wanted to invite EVERYONE to a surprise support party this
Thursday, May 7.

The time is 5:30 to whenever you like at Esselon on Rt. 9 in Hadley opposite
Carmelina's and before the Hadley town common.

There's going to be cake on me and the sort of grabs we have at HT's annual
holiday party. To start this off, here are two presents for you:

*** Theresa Leary of TLC is offering a half an hour of free consultation for
anyone seeking advice on college/grad school admissions and financial
planning. That's a real bargain, I might add.

** I am offering half an hour of strategic marketing/PR time plus a free
copy of my new book "2030: A Day in the Life of Tomorrow's Kids." I will buy
this online, sign it specially for you and then we can meet for your time
with me.

Anyone else just post your present to the list so we can compile a master
list for the party, or just bring them along. And don't forget business
cards.

PLEASE NOTE: As always, the HT Support events are not official HT events,
though they are sanctioned by our board.

VALLEYWOOD Tickets are on sale now!! Best get them ASAP as they will go
fast. All monies go to HT and the cinema center.
Valleywood II
 Amherst Cinema
Tickets<http://boxoffice.printtixusa.com/amherst/advance?v=2963&i=8264>

Kids Stuff for the Kids Market
at Amherst Cinema

*Featuring some of the world’s most renowned children’s authors and
illustrators,** work from three regionally-based animation studios, a
Pelham-based sound studio, a former Hollywood studio executive and more!*

*Tuesday May 12*  5:00pm
*General Admission $10.00
Students only $5.00  *
*Advance tickets available at the Amherst Cinema box-office or online*

 The two-part program consists of a networking session from 5 – 6pm,
followed by a 75-minute animation showcase at 6:15pm.

During the networking session in the main theater, participants will be
available to speak informally about working in their respective fields.
Authors and illustrators will sign books available for purchase from
Amherst Books in the cinema lobby.

The cinematic show will feature clips from authors who have turned their
work into a digital format for screening, as well as clips from three
animation studios.  A highlight of the show will be the 1965 Academy
Award-winning animated short, “The Dot and the Line,” based on Norton
Juster’s book, a supremely witty love story of a distraught straight line
who falls in love with a frivolous dot.

The program concludes with a brief question-and-answer session and ends by
7:45.

The program is sponsored by Hidden Tech, the networking association for
virtual company owners, and by A – Z International Associates, an
Amherst-based global strategic marketing and content packaging business.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder
Principal, A - Z International Associates - Amherst, Mass.