[Hidden-tech] Requesting Screen Recording Software Recommendation

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Tue Mar 31 15:02:59 EDT 2009

There are lots of great free versions (one from ultravnc people i think
too, i think its the same one Frank mentions), but what ive been using
lately thats works real well is Jing <http://www.jingproject.com/>.
Jing is nice as it minimizes the conversion/uploading/posting to a
website sub tasks that can be time consuming. Ironically I had trouble
running Jing on 32bit Vista but it works great on 64bit Vista.

--
Thank you,
Matt Lampiasi