[Hidden-tech] HT Support Lunch this Saturday! Thanks for 2030 help!!

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Mar 30 18:26:52 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Many of you have asked for verification on the next HT Support Lunch, which
is THIS COMING SATURDAY, April 3. Time is noon.

When I get a chance I'll ask the board to post it on the HT website so you
can see. Right now it's an approved ad hoc program, but not an official HT
program. Only official ones get posted.

So pass on word to all as Butternut's is great. We can sit at tables of four
or five if many of you come and then do some swaps between courses if we
want.

This is a really nice, quiet place with a side room. I'll be calling to
alert them this time so there will be no confusion. They have no minimum
purchase requirement.

Any questions email me at az at a-zinternational.com. And thanks to Dan Green,
David Shepherd, Afranio Torres-Neto (HT board member), Bear Terkle, Andrew
Bellak, Lewis Rudolph, Ralph Levy for being there for me and Dutton on
Saturday. Special thanks to Peter Acker of Radioland Productions for making
such a wonderful CD for me to play everywhere.

NOTE: I'm seeking original songs and music from local songwriters, musicians
(kid's stuff) to add to the CD. Pass the word.

For a full schedule of events (though many more are coming), see
www.2030book.com. I'd love folks to come to the Eric Carle Museum on May 3
at 2 p.m. They sure need the traffic.

best,

Amy Zuckerman