[Hidden-tech] Domain registrars?

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Thu Mar 26 18:05:58 EDT 2009

Chiming in on the domain registrar issue...

I used to handle tons of domains and deal with many different registrars
and I agree GoDaddy has good service and price.

However, I have switched my own business domains from GoDaddy to my web
host, Bluehost, because it's cheaper when you already use them for
hosting, and just as easy to manage the domains. Private registration
(great way to reduce spam) is free with Bluehost, unlike the added cost
with GoDaddy. And no more cheesy Godaddy site to contend with. Their
site really needs an overhaul.

Val Nelson

WebFlowology
Website Optimization & Writing for the Web

http://www.valnelson.com
val at valnelson.com
413.320.2182

Blog: http://www.valnelson.com