[Hidden-tech] Domain registrars?

Charles Uchu Strader charles at gaiahost.coop
Thu Mar 26 18:44:14 EDT 2009

This is definitely a piece we are actively working with.  There's
definitely so many resellers out there on the domain registrar level.
We're a currently a reseller of a subsidiary of GoDaddy and another
registrar Domains.coop.

We've been exploring creating our accredited registrar or joining up
with CoreNIC, which is a multi-stakeholder democratically managed
registrar.   Would love to talk with other providers out there that may
be interested on creating a separate ICANN accredited registrar together.

Charles Uchu Strader
charles at gaiahost.coop 1-800-672-8060 x803
GAIA Host Collective, LLC http://www.gaiahost.coop

"Internet hosting from an environmentally and
socially concerned worker-owned cooperative"