[Hidden-tech] URGENT - Book party will change venue after 12:30 p.m.

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Mar 24 17:19:08 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Nat Herold, owner of Amherst Books, says it's rare that he lets book parties
run beyond noon or so as it kills the rest of his business.

If you were planning to attend LATER please email me at
az at a-zinternational.com. I will have a booked signed for you and will likely
head down to the little park/fountain across the street from Amherst Books
if the weather is nice.

IF there is rain, I will take the party to the Blacksheep Deli across the
street.

I will certainly hang out downtown until about 2:30 p.m.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder