[Hidden-tech] Getting PR at 2030 book party and taking a bow

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Mar 24 11:04:54 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I may not know all of you personally, anymore, but you all contribute to my
life and the vibrancy of this region. I am hoping that many of you can
attend my 2030 book party on Saturday to help me AND YOU promote your
efforts. Plus, those who show up by 11:45 (Amherst Books, Main Street,
Amherst) will get to take a personal bow as I will stop action to thank each
and every one of your personally. It may take an hour, but it will be done.

Plus, I am asking for a table for you to put out your PR materials. This is
a Hidden Tech book, after all, and HT members should get as much promotion
as I do. I may toot my horn here and there (joke), but I always toot yours
and the organization's just as much. It's why I founded HT with your help,
afterall; to help us all survive. And we can't survive by being hidden from
the world, prospective clients and alliance partners.

So go to www.2030book.com. If you can't make it to this event, there are
others this spring and many more coming as the year progresses. Where I go
you can follow and get whatever PR you desire.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder and Futurist-Mom-in-Chief