[Hidden-tech] Version Control

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Wed Mar 18 10:03:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 at 09:28, B. Melville wrote:
> What are the differences between subversion (and other programs mentioned in
> this discussion) and Adobe's Version Cue, which seems to be very similar to
> subversion?

Based on a quick read of their website and a quick Google and I'd say
the main differences are that (1) it is proprietary and (2) access to
it is integrated into Adobe's products.  If you consider it, I'd talk
to someone who is actually using it first, as one of the articles I
scanned said their designers abandoned version 2 as too complicated to be
worthwhile.

--
R. David Murray           http://www.bitdance.com