[Hidden-tech] Technology and Healthcare Event

Silvana Gravini silvana at silvana.net
Mon Mar 16 14:36:08 EDT 2009

Hi HTer's ...

I'm planning to attend our program this Thursday, "Technology &
Healthcare" at Cooley Dickinson Hospital.

This program will provide attendees with a primer on emerging trends
in Healthcare Technologies and tips on how to do business with the
industry in general.

I know the good folks at Cooley Dickinson will do their best to offer
us a warm welcome (there's no charge whatsoever) ...

So please, stop in to just say hello and/or stay for the event ... we
look forward to seeing you there!

Silvana

Silvana Gravini
Silvana.Net