[Hidden-tech] A Technology Freelancer's Guide To Starting a Worker Cooperative

Jason Mott jason at brattcollective.com
Tue Mar 10 12:16:21 EDT 2009

As a member of a worker-owned tech company I'm on another list that was
involved in writing this guide, which was prepared for the Freelancers Union.

I though you all might be interested in it.

http://electricembers.net/pubs/TechCoopHOWTO.pdf

On another note, I'll soon be making an announcement on the formation of a new
worker-owned tech company, which will be seeking new members. So for anyone
that's interested, keep on the lookout within the next month or so.

--
Jason Mott
Worker-Owner

Brattleboro Tech Collective, Inc.
28 Vernon Street, Suite 326, Brattleboro, VT 05301
802-281-4344
http://brattcollective.com