[SPAM] [Hidden-tech] errors & ommisions insurance for web designers

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Thu Mar 5 10:55:30 EST 2009

Errors and omissions is ridiculous expensive in our business.  We used to
have it, but I've instituted a policy of always making right with the
customer instead.  So if we ever make a mistake or have a print error or
anything I eat the cost.  It's much cheaper. Plus we are very diligent with
making sure we don't have errors that we or the client will get sued for.

Yes it's a risk, but I guess it depends on the size of the clients you work
with, the legality of the products and services they produce, and your
willingness to get sued.

The last time we had it, it ran like $8000/year.  That's a big chunk of
money, granted so is a lawsuit, but....

Paul Stallman

Managing Director

 <mailto:paul at alias-solutions.com> paul at alias-solutions.com