[Hidden-tech] Has anyone tried using a chumby ?

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Tue Jun 23 17:54:04 EDT 2009

It can do streaming video although I'm not sure why you'd want to --
this is not a handheld device you'd get close enuf to watch.
but then I have a dual screen computer -- a big one for work activities
and one for email (and video)

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/