[Hidden-tech] switching from OS 10.5 back to 10.4 Help please...

fern radiodjfern at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 09:45:12 EDT 2009

I bought a used ibook G4 last year that came with 10.5 installed. I want to switch back to 10.4 but when I tried to install with 10.4 discs, I got the error message that I can not install this system on this computer.

the Mac is a 1.33 Ghz PowerPC G4, so I should be able to install 10.4.

Is there something in 10.5 that I need to do first??

DJ Fern
Firefly Entertainment~
Creating The Soundtrack For Your Celebration
DJ and Event Planning services for all occasions.